Saturday, May 28, 2011

Kata DR-467i Digital Rucksack

Time to ditch my free camera bag. Here come Kata DR-467i Digital Rucksack.

I am very impressed with the built quality. Look at the design, material and workmanship, simply outstanding. No regret at all. Before this, I was considering in between Kata DR-467i and Lowepro Fastpack 250. Both Lowepro and Kata are well known maker for camera bags. What more to ask for? Kata bags come with lifetime warranty (need to register online).

The size of this bag is just nice. This bag allow me to carry my bulky Nikon D90 with 17-50mm f2.8 lens, 50mm f1.8 lens, battery charger, up to 17" notebook and other camera accessories at one go, cool... I can also convert DR-467i from camera bag into normal backpack, just remove the bottom camera insert.

Must say the bag is well padded and together with TST (Thermo Shield Technology) Rib, it provides an extra protection on your expensive gears.










No comments: