Sunday, May 30, 2010

Axian Dim Sum (Bandar Puteri Puchong)

This is my second trip to Axian Dim Sum @ Puchong. The first trip really gave me a very good impression and insist for more. However, this round is opposite, very dissapointed. The Dim Sum taste is somehow deteriorated and below average. I don't know why, perhaps my expectation is higher this time or their Dim Sum Sifu changed already?

On the positive note, this place is very hygienic, even the plate/chopsticks/etc. are set kitted and plastic wrapped. Very nice and cosy environment.

Too bad, this round I'm more enjoy on taking photograph than the foods.

































Add: 25-G, Jalan Puteri 2/3, Bandar Puteri, 47100 Puchong, Selangor.
Tel: 03-80636866
Business Hours : 7am - 3pm, 7pm - 11pm (Daily)
GPS Coordinates: N 03° 01.338’ E101°36.989’

No comments: