Monday, December 26, 2011

知粥满意 @ Cheras

I was confused when arrived at this place. Got 2 restaurants, almost similar but separated by another shop in between. At first, I thought they just moved from the corner shop lot (which is closed on the day) into smaller shop lot (newly renovated). Later, I heard the new shop is operated by the wife. The husband still operate the old shop aka Mr Claypot. Sounds peculiar, right? Ok, don't ask me why.

We ordered Clay Pot rice and some Teow Chew dishes. Is that too much for 5 of us (2 of which are children)? I find the Teow Chew dishes are just average, in fact a bit salty to eat with Clay Pot rice. My mistake.

On the other hand, the Clay Pot rice is nice. Tops with small anchovies and salted fish, it really bring the overall aroma a notch up.

Perhaps on the next trip, I would try Mr Claypot and make a comparison.

Address:
15, Ground Floor, Block C
Jln 2/101, Taman Desa Aman
Cheras.










No comments: