Sunday, September 12, 2010

Lost World of Tambun (10-Sep-2010)

Lost World of Tambun, the hidden ancient city within Ipoh town. I thought we have found the lost ancient Mayan city in Ipoh, he he...

Ticket prices at RM38 for Adult and RM32 for Children. If book online, you get discounted price at RM32 for Adult and RM28 for Children. Immediately I got saved RM20 for whole family.

The weather is perfect and it is a great outdoor activity for the family.

As usual, the cameramen stands behind the camera :(


Remember, only applicable for single entry.


Walking to nowhere...



Nice, a mini Zoo to please the kids.










This is something I wanted to try for very very long time already. To overcome my phobia about cold and elongated reptile, i.e. the snake. Guess what, my wife and kids also touch the snake. Too bad, we still don't have the gut to touch the snake head.
















No comments: