Sunday, December 26, 2010

HTC Legend

Got this smartphone for wifey some time ago. This phone is solidly built, actually quite resemblance to my old Iphone 2g. You may not aware, the body of the HTC Legend is cut from a single piece of brushed aluminium. What a piece of engineering work. The phone also looks gorgeous. Nevertheless, I still love my Iphone, he he.

http://www.htc.com/www/product/legend/overview.html


Figure 1 - HTC Legend (front view)


Figure 2 - Iphone 2g


Figure 3 - HTC Legend (back view)


Figure 4 - Iphone 2g

Recently I installed Papago GPS Navigation software on both Iphone and HTC Legend. Papago M7 (Apple iOS) and Papago X5 (Google Android OS) to be exact. Both user interfaces (UI) are quite identical and easy to use. My wife loves it.


Figure 5 - Iphone 2g (left) and HTC Legend


Figure 6 - HTC Legend with Papago X5

No comments: