Saturday, August 21, 2010

Ki Xiang Ba Kut Teh @ Prai

I just discussed with my colleagues on the other day about nice foods around mainland and she recommended me about this place. So, next day I'm here :). Ba Kut Teh is one of my favorite.

To my surprise, the place is located near Megamall and I didn't realize this corner before. According to the young Taukeh, they opened this restaurant more than 1 year ago.

We arrived around 8:30pm and just few tables occupied. This place is spacious and well ventilated, great for eating Ba Kut Teh. We ordered 1 soup and 1 dry Ba Kut Teh, with less oily meats, pork ribs, stomach, enoki mushrooms, meat balls and pork intestines. I know my parent also like Ba Kut Teh, will bring them over here next time.

My previous blog about Klang Ba Kut Teh (click here)





























Ki Xiang (Klang Ba Kut Teh)
Address: Jalan Perai Jaya 3, Taman Perai Jaya, 13700 Perai, Penang, Malaysia.
Contact: 016-295 5546, 016-313 8993
Business Hours: 9.00am-10.00pm
GPS: 5.374071, 100.399733

No comments: